- 1 General Mapache deck with 62 cards
- 1 Padre Esteban deck with 62 cards
- 19 Malpaso guardians character cards
- 9 Battlefield cards
- 1 Dynamite the Bridge card
- 1 Gatling Gun card
- 1 Collapse the Tunnels card
- 2 All Rivers Poker summary cards
- 1 Arrival of the Mexican Army card
- 12 All Rivers Poker Tournament cards
- 14 Mexican Army tokens
- 11 True Grit (extra life) tokens
- 4 Malpaso guardians power tokens
- 9 General Mapache power tokens
- 1 Turn marker
- 1 Rulebook
In 1894, farmers from the small village of Malpaso face the prospect of again losing their livelihood to a band of roving thieves, led by the self-styled General Mapache - himself wanted by the Mexican National Defense Army. Their solution is to go to the much admired, but fallen from grace, ‘Padre’ Esteban, and see if he can hire gunfighters to protect them.
Revolver 2 is a two-player card game set in the Old West, in which one player takes the role of General Mapache and his band of thieving outlaws, and the other player is controlling the villagers and guardians hired to protect the town of Malpaso, led by the infamous Padre Esteban.
- Successor to the highly successful 2 player game Revolver, and again beautifully designed.
- Unique and new perspectives in the world of Revolver: first you play the poker tournament, which determines in which areas the firefights occur.
- Each player has their own unique deck of cards with unique possibilities.
- Several winning conditions for each player: requires different tactics and different methods of play.
- Short texts and clear symbols on the cards make the game easy and clear to play.
- A lot of direct player interaction and high replayability.
Others about Revolver 2 (English only)
Jason Myers: Yes! If you ever have a chance to play a two player game, this is a fantastic choice: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1039439/the-purge-264-revolver-2-last-stand-at-malpaso-th